- Theory of the Border (Oxford University Press, 2016).
- The Figure of the Migrant (Stanford University Press, 2015)
- Returning to Revolution: Deleuze, Guattari, and Zapatismo (Edinborough Press,
- Between Deleuze and Foucault, edited by Dan Smith, Nicolae Morar, and Thomas Nail (Edinburgh University Press, 2016).
Edited Journal Issues.
- “Foucault and Deleuze: Ethics, Politics, Psychoanalysis,” Guest Editor, special issue of Foucault Studies 17 (April 2014).
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles.
- “What is an Assemblage?” SubStance 46:1, forthcoming April 2017.
- “A Roundtable on The Figure of the Migrant,” PhaenEx: Journal of Existential and Phenomenological Theory and Culture, 11, no. 1 (spring/summer 2016): 141-162.
- “A Tale of Two Crises: Migration and Terrorism after the Paris Attacks,” Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, Vol 16, Issue 1, (April 2016): 158–167. Republished as “The Migrant and the Terrorist” in Migrants and Refugees in Times of Crisis (European Public Law Organization, forthcoming).
- “Alain Badiou and the Sans-Papiers,” Angelaki: Journal of the Theoretical Humanities, Volume 20, Issue 4 (2015): 109-130.
- “Migrant Cosmopolitanism,” Public Affairs Quarterly, 29.2, (April 2015): 187–199.
- “Zapatismo and the Global Origins of Occupy,” Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory, vol. 12 no. 3 (Spring 2013): 20–35.
- “Deleuze, Occupy, and the Actuality of Revolution,” Theory & Event, 16.1 (2013). Translated into Turkish as “Deleuze, Occupy ve Devrimin Edimselliği,” in Gezinin Yeryüzü Kardeşleri, trans. Sinem Özer, ed. Sinem Özer (Istanbul: Otonom Publishing, 2014), 257–295.
- “The Crossroads of Power: Michel Foucault and the U.S./Mexico Border Wall,” Foucault Studies, 15 (2013): 110-128. Republished in The Oxford Philosopher, February 2015.
- “Violence at the Borders: Nomadic Solidarity and Non-Status Migrant Resistance,” Radical Philosophy Review 15, no. 1 (2012): 241–257. Translated into French as “Violence aux frontières,” in Frontières, trans. Hélène Clemente (Paris: Éditions D-Fiction, 2016).
- “Constructivism and the Future Anterior of Radical Politics,” Anarchist Developments in Cultural Studies 1, (2010): 73–94.
- “A Post-Neoliberal Ecopolitics?: Deleuze, Guattari, and Zapatismo,” Philosophy Today 54, no. 2 (2010): 179–190.
- “Expression, Immanence, and Constructivism: ‘Spinozism’ and Deleuze and Guattari,” Deleuze Studies 2, no. 2 (2008): 201–219.
Peer-Reviewed Book Chapters.
- “Biopower and Control” in Between Deleuze and Foucault, edited by Daniel Smith, Nicolae Morar, and Thomas Nail (Edinburgh University Press, 2016).
- “Sans-Papiers [Evraksizlar] Hareketinde Soylem ve Ideoloji,” in Söylem ve İdeoloji: Mitoloji, Din ve İdeoloji (Istanbul: Su Yayınevi, August 2015).
- “Revolution” in Keywords for Radicals, edited by Kelly Fritsch, Clare O’Connor, and AK Thompson (AK Press, 2016).
- “Deleuze and Guattari’s Political Constructivism” in Deleuze and the Schizoanalysis of Politics edited by Ian Buchanan and Marcelo Svirsky (Bloomsbury, forthcoming).
- “Revolution and the Return of Metaphysics,” in Deleuze and Metaphysics (Lexington Books, 2014), 207–223.
- “The Barbarism of The Migrant,” Stanford University Press Blog (2015); Translated into Greek as “H βαρβαρότητα του μετανάστη” and republished in Karouzo: a Place for the Arts (2015); Also republished in The Oxford Philosopher, Nov, 2015: http://theoxfordphilosopher.com/2015/11/20/the-barbarism-of-the-migrant/.
- “Michel Foucault, Accelerationist,” An Und Für Sich (2014)
- “Post-Anarchism & Pre-Anarchism,” Anarchist Developments in Cultural Studies (2014)
- “Migrant Cosmopolitanism,” e-International Relations (2013)
- “Political Theory of the Mask,” The Medes (2013)
- “Introduction: Foucault and Deleuze,” (with Daniel Smith and Nicolae Morar) Foucault Studies 17 (April 2014).
- “The Age of the Migrant: an Interview with Alain Badiou,” Philosophy Today, forthcoming.
- “Le Figure du Migrant,” Interview with Éditions D-Fiction [in French], forthcoming.
- “Europe and the Migration Crisis,” Interview with National Swiss Radio, forthcoming.
- “Kinopolitics and the Figure of the Migrant: An Interview with Thomas Nail,” The Other Journal, forthcoming.
- “We’re in the Century of the Migrant,” Interview with Colorado Public Radio. Feb, 6. 2016.
- “Ways of Doing Genealogy: Inquiry after Foucault,” Foucault Blog, June 07, 2016 (DOI: 10.13095/uzh.fsw.fb.147).
- “The Figure of the Migrant: An Interview with Thomas Nail,” Critical-Theory.com, Dec, 2015.
- “Migration—Crisis or New Normal?: An Interview with Thomas Nail and Alison Mountz,” The Accidental Geographer, Oct, 2015.
- “On Migrant Politics: an Interview with Thomas Nail,” Hostis: A Journal of Incivility Issue 2, June, 2015. Republished by Critical Legal Thinking: Law and the Political; also republished by NON Magazine, 2015.
- “A Conversation with Thomas Nail,” University of Denver, Writing Program Newsletter, February, 2014.
- “Zapatismo 20 Anos Depois: Bate papo com Thomas Nail,” A Internacionalista [The Internationalist], December, 2013.
- “On Deleuze and Zapatismo: An Interview with Thomas Nail,” Critical-Theory.com, 2013.
- “Activism Leads to Professor’s Research on Migration,” University of Denver, Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Faculty Spotlight, October, 2013.
- “Building Sanctuary City: No One is Illegal–Toronto on Non-Status Migrant Justice Organizing,” Upping the Anti: A Journal of Theory and Action no. 11 (2010): 149–162.
- Alain Badiou, “The Migrant Proletariat: an Interview with Alain Badiou,” Philosophy Today Volume 61, Issue 2, forthcoming.
- Quentin Meillassoux, “History and Event in Alain Badiou” in Parrhesia: A Journal of Critical Philosophy Issue 12 (2011): 1–11.
- Transcription and Translation of Gilles Deleuze, Lectures de Cours sur Michel Foucault 1985-1986 for La Voix de Deleuze edited with Daniel Smith, Nicolae Morar, and Marielle Burkhalter (Paris VIII).
- “The Century of the Migrant,” Aeon: Ideas and Culture, forthcoming Dec 2016.
- “The Hordes Are Banging on the Gates of Europe?” History News Network, 10/25/15; Republished by NON Magazine, 10/2015, http://non.copyriot.com/the-hordes-are-banging-on-the-gates-of-europe/; translated into German as “Schlagen Die Horden Gegen Die Tore Europas?”, 1/29/2016, by Achim Szepanski.
- “Child Refugees: The New Barbarians” Pacific Standard: The Science of Society, 8/19/14. To be republished in The Medes, 1/15/16. http://www.psmag.com/politics-and-law/central-america-immigration-reform-child-refugees-the-new-barbarians-88725.
- “The Politics of the Mask” The Huffington Post, 11/12/13.
- Review of François Dosse, Gilles Deleuze & Félix Guattari: intersecting lives (New York: Columbia U. Press, 2010) in Foucault Studies, 14 (2012): 218–222.
- Review of Levi Bryant, Nick Srnicek, and Graham Harman eds., The Speculative Turn: Continental Materialism and Realism (Re-Press, 2011) in Scapegoat: Architecture | Landscape | Political Economy 3: 40.
- Review of Chris Spannos, ed., Real Utopia: Participatory Society for the 21st Century (San Francisco: AK Press, 2008) in Capitalism, Nature, Socialism 20, no. 4 (December 2009): 112–114.
- Review of Mark Halsey, Deleuze and Environmental Damage: Violence of the Text (London: Ashgate Publishing, 2006) in Environmental Philosophy 3, no. 2 (2006): 64–66.